Renogy Lycan PowerBox 1075WH Portable Solar Generator Features:
- Huge capacity: The Renogy Lycan PowerBox 1075WH solar power generator keeps your devices running for longer. It can charge an iPhone 100 times, and a laptop 13 times before needing a top up.
- Long life battery: The Lycan has a custom made lithium iron phosphate battery which which can be recharged up to 2000 cycles.
- Multiple ways to recharge: Can be charged via AC power, 12 volt car charging socket or solar panel/s (solar panels not included)
- Multiple output ports: Features 4 x 110V (1200W max) universal AC ports, 4 x 5 volt USB DC ports, 1 x 12 volt (150W max) cig port and three 12 volt (60W max)DC ports supporting most electrical devices on the market.
- Easily transportable: The Lycan features a heavy duty carry handle and wheels allowing you to transport the generator with ease.
- Interchangeable battery: Option allows you to keep an extra full battery standby for quick swap outs to keep your devices powered for longer.
- Lightweight: For its capacity the Lycan is lightweight weighing only 60 lbs.
- Output button: Switch between AC and DC output at the touch of a button.
The Renogy Lycan PowerBox: harness the power of the sun at your fingertips. Whether you are camping or in an emergency power outage, rest assured that you have sustainable power when you need it most. After a few hours of charging either from solar panel/s (not included), wall outlet or 12V car charging port, the Lycan will keep a number of your appliances running without the noise or pollution on traditional fuel generators. The Lycan is rugged and easily transportable delivering you a whopping 1075 watt hours of power. The Lycan features a premium custom lithium iron phosphate battery which delivers an impressive 2000 cycles throughout the life of the battery. The Lycan is dependable and there when you need it most in the event of a natural disaster providing you with clean, sustainable power until the grid is back up and running. It has never been more important to have an emergency power plan, keeping you and your loved ones connected and safe.